Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Student Records

Contact Us

For questions and requests please contact us at


Individuals may request their student records by completing the request form using the link below. Verifications for employment can be submitted on the company letter head and emailed to or faxed to 510-781-6115.

There is a $3 fee per copy of the student records.  This fee should not be paid until after the student’s records are ready.   Instructions on how they can pay online are included on the form.  Students may also pay the fee in the Front Office.  Pay for a high school diploma transcript here.

Sealed official transcripts and attendance records can be sent to the student’s address or picked up at Hayward Adult School’s Front Office.  Typically, requests take 3 to 5 business days to complete.

Form can be returned to or in person. In-person requests will still take approximately 3 to 5 business days to complete.

Release of Student Information

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. It protects all records, paper and computerized, and includes video or audio tape and microfilm. Generally adult students must
give consent for the release of school records and information. However, FERPA and the Education Code allow schools to disclose those records, without consent, to the following parties or under the following conditions including but not limited to: School officials with legitimate educational interest; Other schools to which a student is transferring; Specified officials for audit or evaluation purposes; Appropriate parties in connection with financial aid to a student; Organizations conducting certain studies for or on behalf of the school; Accrediting organizations; To comply with a judicial order or lawfully issued subpoena; Appropriate officials in cases of health and safety emergencies; and State and local authorities, within a juvenile justice system, pursuant
to specific State law. (EC 49076, 49077; 34 CFR section 99.31)

Student Records Request Form

GED Transcripts and Diplomas

GED records are no longer stored at HAS.  Those requests must be completed on

Request GED Records

Hayward Unified School District Records

If you need records from another high school in the Hayward Unified School District, please visit their website at HUSD Student Records.

 Request Transcript from Hayward Unified School District